We are Forsyth Humane Society and with your help and the support of our community, we have been saving the lives of homeless cats and dogs in Forsyth County, NC for 80 years. Furr Ball raises funds to support our adoption, foster, transport and community outreach programs. Together, we can reach a 90% save rate for our shelter cats and dogs by 2023 and #SAVEFURSYTH. The 2021 Furr Ball is especially meaningful as we celebrate our 80th anniversary in style at our largest annual fundraiser.
Furr Ball 2021 Presented by Bob King Automotive Group
Generously underwritten by Mrs. Christine & Dr. Michael Morykwas
HONORARY CHAIRS: Mrs. Natalie Broyhill & Mr. Penn Broyhill, Christy Cox Spencer & Mrs. Jennie Hess
EVENT CHAIRS: Mrs. Kristen King & Mr. Rob King
September 25, 2021 6:30PM
New! Attending Furr Ball 2021? Please see our safety statement below.
We can’t wait to have a fun and safe evening on September 25th. We will be following all state and local health and safety guidelines. Please review the following health and safety statement prior to participating in our in-person event.
How you can help us celebrate safely:
- Per the City of Winston-Salem mandate effective August 20, masks are required for all guests when not actively eating or drinking. Exemptions do apply. You can view the policy at https://www.cityofws.org/2673/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information
- As a guest, please review the CDC COVID-19 health & safety guidelines prior to attending our event. The guidelines are available at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick. Do not attend if you are experiencing the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea
Our Commitment to You:
- Our venue partner Millennium Center will be extending the cocktail and dining areas to allow space for physical distancing for our guests.
- Guests will be seated at round tables to accommodate social distancing
- For your safety, we have added plexiglass windows at the check-in counter
- The Studio 54 After Party has been moved to the upstairs ballroom
- We will have masks and hand sanitizer stations at the event for your comfort and convenience
Support FHS Virtually: If you are unable to attend our event in person, you can participate virtually in three ways at https://one.bidpal.net/furrball
1. Bid on unique items in our Silent Auction
2. Buy Raffle Tickets for a chance to win a $1,000 Schiffman’s Gift Card
3. Donate to Raise a Paw:
If you have any questions or concerns about Furr Ball, please feel free to reach out to Caroline Selby at email@example.com or 336-546-1415.
- Caroline Selby, Events Coordinator (704) 957-6167, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrie DuPre, Development Coordinator (336) 955-1750, email@example.com
We are so grateful for the partnership of our event sponsors who are listed below. Furr Ball is made possible by our generous sponsors!