We hope you find your missing pet quickly. Listed below are several suggestions & resources designed to help you.
- Thoroughly search your property and neighborhood on foot.
- (Check under porches, under vehicles, in trees, sheds & garages, drainage pipes and any other possible hiding places)
- Check our stray hold page often.
- If you believe your pet is listed, bring proof of ownership (pictures, vet records, etc) to University North located at 5570 Sturmer Park Circle in Winston-Salem to see if your lost pet has been picked up.
- Check Forsyth County Animal Control’s current lost/found listings & post your pet.
- Visit WXII Pets to post & search for lost pets.
- Post your lost pet to PawBoost.com
- Post your lost pet on Petco Love Lost
- Create a lost pet flyer. Post your flyers in the area where the pet was lost.
- Facebook options:
Alternative: WWW.FINDTOTO.COM is a for-profit mass phone calling/messaging service. The company is able (for a fee) to contact hundreds, even thousands of people in your neighborhood to notify them that you are looking for your pet. Prices start at $85 for 250 calls.