Build your legacy of kindness with Forsyth Humane Society.
Since 1941, Forsyth Humane Society has been working together with people like you to help hundreds of thousands of pets and the people who love them. By making a gift to Forsyth Humane Society through your will, trust or other financial plan, you’ll not only save lives today, you’ll ensure a bright, safe future for generations of animals to come.
Turn your savings into lifesaving. It’s so simple to make your gift in a variety of ways.
- Will or Trust: A simple, flexible way give.
- Financial accounts and retirement assets: Designate a beneficiary right from your living room.
- Life insurance: Give this gift now or later.
- Outright gift: Get a tax deduction now for the full value of your gift.
- IRA: Make an IRA charitable rollover gift.
- Stock Gifts or Donor Advised Funds: Receive an immediate tax deduction.
Your legacy of kindness forever recognized as a member of our Legacy Society
When you make a gift in your will, trust, or other financial plans, you are recognized in a special group known as the Legacy Society. As a Legacy Society member, you will have the option of having Forsyth Humane Society provide for your canines and felines upon your passing, until a new forever home can be located for them through our adoption program.
Legacy Society members are acknowledged through recognition in our Annual Report, given a personal contact with Forsyth Humane Society, and receive updates about our organization.
The Legacy Society honors the members of our community who understand the positive effect animals have on our community and our lives. Members sustain our goal of increasing the save rate in Forsyth County for shelter cats and dogs to 90% by 2023. Including Forsyth Humane Society in your Will or Trust is a valuable source of support and we are grateful that you chose us.
- Suggested Legal Language
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Tax ID #: 23-7055886
- Bequest Language: “I give to Forsyth Humane Society, located at 4881 Country Club Road, Winston-Salem, NC., 27104, (the sume of $_) (all or _ percent of my residual estate) to be used for its general purposes.”
- Contact: Carrie DuPre, Development Manager:
- 336.955.1740 or firstname.lastname@example.org